Cricket, Holder’s Hill; Holder’s Hill, cricket.
For many, these three terms can be used interchangeably because to many Holder’s Hill is the real home of cricket in Barbados.
However, a visit to the area this afternoon by a Barbados TODAY team showed that while cricket had been very influential in the lives of many residents over the years it is slowly dying.
Men such as Philo Wallace, Courtney Browne, Franklyn Stevenson, Ryan Hinds, Adrian Griffith, Albert Padmore, Leroy Hicks, Luther King
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App