Seventy lucky students from St. Philip will get the opportunity to enhance their football skills with a football clinic to be held at the King George IV Memorial Park on Saturday.
The programme which is designed to assist with the development of youth football in St. Philip is being facilitated by the St. Philip South Foundation for Education in conjunction with Harlequin Hotels and Resorts and Harlequin Developments, as well as Liverpool Football Club International Football Academy Soccer School at Buccament Bay Resort. This is the second year of the programme.
The students participating are being drawn from Bayley’s Primary, Hilda Skeene, St. Catherine’s Primary, St. Phillip Primary, Reynold Weekes Primary, St. Martin’s/Mangrove Primary and St. Mark’s Primary.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App