Mystery surrounds the death of a teenager in the City this morning.
Rasheed Harris, 19, of Lancaster in St. James, according to police, an employee of S.Y Adam retail store on Swan Street, collapsed and died in the doorway of the business this morning, after complaining of feeling unwell.
One relative told Barbados TODAY that the young man’s parents were still too distraught over the death and were therefore not in a position to talk. However, he said that as far as he knew, Harris used to experience seizures. (EJ)
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App