The K-Kids Club of the St. Luke’s-Brighton Primary School has made a contribution to the Barbados Alzheimer’s Association cent drive.
Last Thursday, November 15, at the school, Head Girl and President of the school’s K-Kids Club, Annice Thompson, made the presentation President of the association, Pamelia Brereton.
Thompson said: “As a school, we recognise and understand the importance of the brain. We hope that our donation would assist the association to achieve your goals as you continue to do research and help those affected by Alzheimer’s. More importantly, we pray that there will be a cure soon.”
Witnessing the presentation were members of the K-Kids Club, Faculty Advisor, Anita Brathwaite, Pamela Lorde, Jan Carter from the Barbados Central Bank and Lieutenant Governor Elect of Kiwanis Club. Dr. Delores Lewis.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App