The economy was the hot topic as the full Social Partnership met today at Hilton Barbados.
At a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Freundel Stuart, the leaders in Government, labour and the private sector participated in what some officials described as “frank discussions”.
It was the latest in a series of talks the tripartite body held on the economy, and followed the Central Bank of Barbados’ recent review of the economy’s performance for the nine months of this year. (SC)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App