After going out of business seven months ago and putting about 500 workers on the breadline, the 350 room Almond Village in St. Peter, is expected to be back in operation during the latter part of the coming winter season.
The announcement was made this morning by Minister of Tourism Richard Sealy, during a press conference at Oceans Two Condo Hotel at Dover, Christ Church.
He said the owner of the hotel was currently engaged in serious discussions with a number of players who were very keen to take over the property.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App