Eleven girls will be moving to a fresh beat on December 8, when the Combermere School hosts Beauty and the Beat.
Organiser/Teacher Dionne King told Barbados TODAY that the final leg of the model search was being held under the theme Going Green, where each contestant would represent a music genre.
So far the keenly contested competition has had several elimination rounds, that will now see the 11 facing off against each other, down from a pack of 15 when the contest began.
King said that the first elimination was themed From Pinks to Purples; the second, If I Were A Boy and the third, Diva. During the course of the contest five models were eliminated, but one girl was lucky enough to return as a wild card.
The show will take place December 8 at the school.
Photos by Neil Springer.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App