Scotiabank has unveiled a redesigned, upgraded Barbados website.
“Scotiabank is continually seeking ways to make it easier for our customers to do business with us,” Assistant General Manager, Branch Banking, Jennifer Murray, explained. “We’re therefore delighted to announce this new development to our customers.”
She noted that the website was built in a more responsive manner.
“We aim to keep pace with customers’ expectations and responsiveness,” Murray said. “In this context, this means that whether customers visit the website through their desktop computers, smart phones or tablets, the site’s appearance will respond to match their individual device. This kind of device optimisation is a feature we are sure our customers will appreciate.”
Murray noted that while the old version of the website served Scotiabank Barbados well and was appreciated by customers, the Bank has not been complacent.
She stressed: “We continue to seek ways of gaining sustainable competitive advantage and improving the online experience is just part of that strategy. We recognised we could create a better, more seamless experience for online customers and we’ve done just that and we will also continue to evolve.
“With the new redesign, we’ve now placed all our key business lines on a single platform, reduced the number of clicks to reaching information and we’ve placed additional tools within easier reach. We invite customers to visit barbados.scotiabank.com and explore.”
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App