Barbados Community College will take on Queen’s College in one semi-final of the Barbados Secondary Schools Football League next week Monday at 3.30 p.m. at Eyrie, St. Michael.
The BCC earned their berth in the clash with a 3-2 victory over Lester Vaughan at Howell’s Cross Road, St. Michael on Monday, while Queen’s College blanked Deighton Griffith 3-0 at Husband’s, St. James.
The other semi-finalists, The St. Michael School and defending champions Samuel Jackman Prescod Polytechnic, were slated to do battle this evening at the SJPP’s Wildey, St. Michael home ground.
In their quarter-final match-up on Monday the SJPP defeated Foundation 4-0 at Wildey, while The St. Michael School defeated last year’s losing finalists Alexandra 2-0 at Martindale’s Road, St. Michael.†
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App