The band Cover Drive is back in Barbados and has been visiting the secondary schools members attended.
The band’s drummer/singer T-Ray attended The Codrington School, The International School of Barbados, for some of his secondary education and this is where he and his band visited on Monday. T-Ray was accompanied by the equally talented lead singer Amanda Reifer, guitarist Barry Bar-Man and bassist Jamar.
The four young Barbadians performed at The Codrington School where the students sung along to their highly successful track Twilight, which debuted at number one in the UK, and one of their other top five tracks Lick Ya Down.
The students spent time afterward with the band members, getting the opportunity to get their autographs and have their pictures taken with their idols.
Other members of the team working with Cover Drive attended The Codrington School and it was a great opportunity for some old acquaintances to reminisce. It was a very special afternoon for one of the PYP 3 class, Micah Albert, who sung along like a professional with Amanda on stage, a star for the future, maybe?
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App