This week the curtain will come down on a month of Independence celebrations with the grand military parade at the Garrison Savannah on Friday.
Yesterday, however, Barbadians of all walks of life gathered at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre for a national ecumenical service.
One of the highlights of the occasion was the performance of the band of the Royal Barbados Police Force, with its ever fresh brass section.
Blow proudly for Bim, guys!
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App