In 40 years Collymore Rock has certainly come a long way – from this junction of Pine Road, Culloden Road and Upper and Lower Collymore Rock, to the Ernest D. Mottley Roundabout and back to the traffic signal controlled junction that now exists.
And all the old buildings have disappeared too, replaced by Radley Court, Chelston Park, and E. Humphrey Walcott Building.
We suspect many young Barbadians would not have recognised the junction in this picture.
Photo supplied by Carl Moore.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App