Well, whaddya know? Chris Brown decided to unleash another Twitter attack before completely deleting his whole profile (again).
The singer, who was recently spotted hanging out with Rihanna for the Thanksgiving holiday, can no longer be found on the social media network–shortly after a vulgar tweet exchange between the singer and comedy writer Jenny Johnson, Breezy’s official Twitter page disappeared.
Beware, the following tweets include strong language.
The Twitter exchange began when Johnson responded one of Brown’s tweets saying, “I know! Being a worthless piece of **** can really age a person. RT @chrisbrown: I look old as ****! I’m only 23…”
Brown then wrote back with, “I know! Being a worthless piece of **** can really age a person. : take them teeth out when u Sucking my **** ***.”
The downward spiral continued, with Johnson correcting the singer’s spelling, linking to a news story on his 2009 assault and Brown repeatedly insulting the writer.
According to Celebrity Tweet, the last few tweets Brown sent out before deactivating his account were, “To teambreezy… Know that I’m not upset. Just felt like entertaining the ignorance. These ******* crazy..Further proved my point of how immature society is. #CarpeDiem…Catch me in traffic…”(E! Online)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App