Zimbabwe are set to tour the Caribbean in February and March next year.
The Africans will play a series of three ODIs, two T20Is and two Tests starting February 22 to March 24. The series will begin with three ODIs, followed by the two T20Is and it will conclude with the two Tests. Antigua, Grenada, Barbados and Dominica will host the matches.
Zimbabwe last played an ODI and T20I series against the West Indies in early 2010. They won the one-off T20I in a low-scoring thriller while they lost the ODI series 4-1.
This will be the first time in 13 years that Zimbabwe will play a Test series in the West Indies. In the 1999-2000 series, they lost the two match series 2-0. Tour Schedule: February 22: 1st ODI at Grenada National stadium, Grenada February 24: 2nd ODI at Grenada National stadium, Grenada February 26: 3rd ODI at Grenada National stadium, Grenada March 2: 1st T20I at Sir Vivian Richards Cricket Ground, North Sound, Antigua March 3: 2nd T20I at Sir Vivian Richards Cricket Ground, North Sound, Antigua March 12-16: 1st Test at Kensington Oval, Barbados March 20-24: 2nd Test at Windsor Park, Dominica††
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App