As Barbados celebrates its 46th Anniversary of Independence, we highlight 22-year-old fashion designer Kesia Estwick.
The young free-spirited designer is known for her dark and daring style and she says that “Fashion is fun, have fun creating it, wearing it, being it.”
She showcased pieces from her new line during BB Fashion Week in October and really rocked the runway with her KissTheGirl line.
Estwick has already showed the Barbados Amateur Model Search.
Her edgy designs have captured the attention of the young and old alike, and continues to win over the hearts of Barbados’ most prestigious fashionistas.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App