The leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan paid a courtesy call to Barbados’ Prime Minister Fruendal Stuart today.
Farrakhan arrived on the island on Sunday as part of a five-nation Caribbean tour. His Barbados leg of the tour concludes with what is expected to be a thought provoking Independence Day lecture tomorrow at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre in Two Mile Hill.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App