Karib Cable, the newest telecommunications company in Barbados, launched its Christmas promotion, Christmas Crackers, last weekend at Hastings, Christ Church.
The promotion, which attracted a sizeable crowd, ran from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and is expected to continue until Christmas.
Customers who visited the promotion were able to benefit from free installation, with the additional benefit of getting one month of free service once they paid in advance for the first six months of any package.
Those who sign up for any package and pay three months in advance, will enjoy viewing for the following two weeks at no cost.
The company also announced that any customer who signs up for DoublePlay, Subscription Television and Broadband Internet will enjoy three months of sports free, while those purchasing just the broadband Internet service will also enjoy one month of subscription television for free.
Meanwhile, Sales and Marketing Administrator at Karib Cable, Julie Jones, explained that residents who live in St. James, St. Michael or Christ Church could also visit the company’s kiosk at Mall International or the company’s headquarters on the Harbour Road to sign up for the services offered by the company.
The promotion is expected to be mounted at other locations across the country. (NC) †††
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App