Shania Twain made her concert comeback in Las Vegas after an eight-year hiatus, wowing a sellout crowd with her hit songs — and form-fitting catsuit.
The audience gave Shania, who looks unreal for 47 or any age, a standing ovation as she cruised onto the stage on a motorcycle.
“Thank you. Thank you so much. You guys are going to get me all emotional, and then my eyelashes are going to fall off,” Shania said to the Caesars Palace crowd.
Pretty sure no one was looking at her eyelashes at that moment.
With her attire conjuring up images of performers from Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez to Katy Perry and Rihanna, we’re going to go out on a limb with this statement.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App