Barbados’ own Beach View Hotel has been named the Best Small Hotel in the Caribbean by Virgin Holidays.
Receiving the gold award at World Travel Market recently in London, owner Robin Walcott, stated that they were delighted, as it follows a number of other industry accolades the hotel has received over the past few years.
“We were awarded the prestigious Certificate of Excellence for two years from Trip Advisor, the world’s largest travel site, and we also maintained the number one position in Barbados on the site for three years.
“This speaks volumes for our product as Beach View is a bit of a home away from home for our guests. As a small family business we aim to provide excellent service in everything we do — from our first class housekeepers to our small but effective activities and office team where nothing is too much trouble.
“This approach is definitely a hit with our guests and we see evidence of this with our repeat clientele which is growing stronger each year and some of our guests have even been back with us every year since our opening four years ago,” Walcott said.
Beach View Hotel is a small family-run hotel managed by Robin Walcott and his daughter Carrie. Located in Paynes Bay, St. James, the property enjoys a prime location on the West Coast of Barbados and is the perfect spot for a quiet vacation, fun getaway, wedding, romantic honeymoon or family holiday.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App