Krosfyah rolled back the years last Thursday night during the True Blue and Yellow Fete held at the Boatyard.
Taking fans and patrons back to the days of the Ultimate Party — Pump Me Up album, which featured songs such as Crank It, Six Million Ways to Wine, Jocking Ya Waist, Voice in My Head and Climax, a good time was in store for their fans.
Organiser Andy John said the aim of the fete was for the old members of the band and fans to reminisce and recall where they were and what they were doing when the music was popular.
Patrons, several of whom wore outfits in the national colours, were also treated to the talent of the young band Legend, comprised primarily of Combermere School students. (DS)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App