First-time homeowner Sherron Stephens has another reason to celebrate, as she is one of the winners in this year’s Harris Paints 40 Prizes for 40 Years Christmas promotion.
Stephens was recently presented with a Weber Grill courtesy of Harris Paints and says that she is very happy in using Harris Paints on her new home and is impressed with the quality of the products.
Long-time Harris Paints customer Gayle Whitehall also has reasons to smile, being the proud winner of a Coleman Generator, compliments of Harris Paints. Whitehall, who has been using Harris Paints products at her home for more than 20 years, said their unique colours and long lasting quality are what makes them stand out for her.
Senior VP Sales and Marketing, Luke Ticknor, said the promotion was a way for the company to say thank you to its customers.
“We want to congratulate our first winners of this exciting promotion. We at Harris Paints wanted to celebrate our 40th Anniversary in a big way and what better way to do so than by giving back to our loyal customers.”
The competition runs until December 24 and is open to Harris Paints customers across the Caribbean. Entry forms are available for each gallon of Harris Paints purchased from participating retailers and customers have the chance to win one of two grand prize all-inclusive luxury cruises for two valued at US $4,000 each.
In addition, each entry form submitted will have a chance to win one of several prizes including grocery and gas vouchers and cash prizes.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App