Just in time for Christmas comes a treat for art lovers.
Queen’s Park Gallery, based at the Pelican Craft Centre, is opened for business and specifically, their art supermarket.
If you are shopping for gifts for your loved ones, the $50 Dollar Store is right up your street.
In the supermarket you can buy paintings, bags, cushions, scarves along with jewellery and mugs by some of the most talented in the country.
Each item cost $50 or less and if you see something you like you should buy it immediately as there is no guarantee it will be there when you return.
The exhibition changes daily as items are sold and “stock” replenished.
It is opened Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
On Saturdays the Gallery closes at 2 p.m. (DS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App