Customers of Sagicor Life Inc visiting the company’s Belleville branch received a pleasant surprise this past Monday when they were rewarded with this year’s Christmas Jazz CDs and tickets to the Sagicor Christmas Jazz concert.
The customer service team bedecked in their Christmas garb gave a sample of customers the opportunity to randomly select a prize from the Sagicor Gift Bag. Winners were thrilled with their prizes as it was the last thing they expected on a routine visit to the branch.
Manager of Customer Service, Cynthia Blackman, said: “We thought today’s surprise promotion would be an ideal way to show appreciation to our customers in this season of giving. As title sponsor of Sagicor Christmas Jazz we wanted our customers to share in the musical experience.”
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App