The Ministry of Health has advised the public that the Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael, will be closing early tomorrow, Friday, December 14, at 4:30 p.m.
It will re-open on Saturday, December 15, from 8:30 a.m. until noon as usual. The Ministry thanks the public for its usual cooperation.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App