Requires: 3 1/4 cups crushed vanilla wafers, 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts, 3 tablespoons light corn syrup, 1/2 cup rum
In a large bowl, stir together the crushed vanilla wafers, 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, cocoa, and nuts. Blend in corn syrup and rum.
Shape into one-inch balls, and roll in additional confectioners’ sugar. Store in an airtight container for several days to develop the flavour. Roll again in confectioners’ sugar before serving.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App