Requires: 1 egg
1/4 cup water
1 pound ground beef
2 slices bread, crumbled
1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 cup ketchup
1 cup beef bouillon
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Beat egg and water in a bowl; add ground beef, bread crumbs, salt, and black pepper to eggs and mix thoroughly. Form ground beef mixture into bite-size meatballs; place meatballs into a large baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are browned and no longer pink inside, 25 to 30 minutes.
Mix ketchup, beef bouillon, and vinegar in a large saucepan or Dutch oven. Combine brown sugar and cornstarch in a small bowl and stir brown sugar mixture into ketchup mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and stir until sauce is thickened and bubbling and brown sugar has dissolved, about five minutes. Add meatballs to sauce, stir until coated, and serve.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App