In late November, Kelly Clarkson told Ellen DeGeneres she planned to marry Brandon Blackstock, and now her dream is coming true!
Clarkson, 30, accepted Blackstock’s proposal December 14.
“I’m engaged!” she tweeted the following day. “I wanted y’all to know! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever.”
Clarkson shared a picture of her dazzling ring via WhoSay.
“It’s a yellow canary diamond with diamonds around it,” she wrote in the caption. “Brandon designed it with Johnathon Arndt! They did an amazing job! I can’t wait to make Brandon’s ring with Johnathon as well!” (Arndt also designed fellow American Idol winner Carrie Underwood’s ring.)
This will be the American Idol winner’s first trip down the aisle. Blackstock, who’s the son of Clarkson’s longtime manager Narvel Blackstock, and the stepson of Reba McEntire, has two children from a previous marriage. The two currently live together in Nashville.
While chatting with DeGeneres last month, the Catch My Breath singer joked that her beau would have to “put it a ring on it at some point.”
“Honestly, I’ve never been the girl to plan a wedding,” she added. “We will totally, probably elope.”(Us Weekly)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App