Marilyn Rice-Bowen, President – National Organisation of Women
The National Organisation of Women wishes the families of Barbados a joyous Christmas.
Make this Christmas extra special by giving more and expecting less. Give the gift of love, share special moments with someone less fortunate. Remember the shut-ins and pay a visit — spend time, listen to their stories. They made a sterling contribution to our society so let’s salute them this season.
Women as shapers of the society, we encourage you to ensure that your actions mirror your words. Ensure that during this holiday season you make an extra special effort to monitor the whereabouts of the children, particularly the teenagers.
Happy Christmas Barbados, from the National Organisation of Women.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App