Our national anthem says: “We write our name (not names) on history’s page”, while our politicians continue to write their names of history’s plaques … on schools, at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, all over the place.
Ambassador Rihanna makes a highly appreciated contribution to health improvement in Barbados and yet another minister, Donville Inniss – near the end of his government’s term of office – affixes his name to the plaque at the entrance of The Clara Brathwaite Centre for Oncology and Nuclear Medicine at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
When is this nonsense going to stop?
— Carl Moore
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App