Opposition Leader Owen Arthur attracted a little attention today when her ventured into the City with his daughter Leah, no doubt to do some Christmas shopping.
It’s also a tribute to our maturity as a nation that our leaders can still walk our streets, with no security, unmolested – and not just at Christmas.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App