There was food, there were drinks and there certainly was carolling, when the Democratic Labour Party’s councils got together this month for the annual Christmas Party.
Held at Almond Bay on the south coast, the event was attended by Prime Minister Freundel Stuart and a number of members of his Cabinet, along with party stalwarts, supporters and heads of the various constituency offices.
tuart delivered a Christmas message advising his members to stay the course, while General Secretary George Pilgrim also delivered words of encouragement and greetings for the season.
Carolling sessions were led by MP for St. James South and Minister of Health, Donville Inniss and MP for St. Michael West, Michael Carrington. (LB)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App