David Comissiong said his client, Raul Garcia, should be released immediately, but released where?
If a Barbadian and his family migrated to the north, spent donkey years there, committed an offence there, he would be jailed and deported to his homeland, regardless of whether he has any family ties here or not.
The US doesn’t care, so put Garcia on the plane and send him to Cuba. What they do with him there is their problem!
— Lynda Bonnett
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App