Former Cabinet minister and President of the Senate, Sir Branford Taitt, is now a patient in Ward A3 of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
A member of the family told Barbados TODAY earlier today that Sir Branford suffered a seizure on Monday night and had to be taken to the QEH.
Prior to the arrival of his relatives around noon today, Sir Branford appeared to be enjoying a strong sleep, but after his wife, Lady Colleen placed a kiss on his brow, he responded to her presence.
While the team from Barbados TODAY was on the ward, Sir Branford was visited by his wife, his daughter Sharonne Taitt and his grand son, Marley.†(NC)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App