Tourism maybe on the decline this year, but not even a snow storm in the US could stop those visitors who had already confirmed their plans to soak up the sunshine in Barbados this winter.
In fact, most flights out of North America into Barbados, are overbooked and this afternoon, many of those running away from the freezing cold, could be seen enjoying their brief stay in the land of the sea, sand and sun.
Hotels were also reporting good occupancies as guests continue arriving for a well deserved holiday and to take advantage of the sites, scenes, culture and warmth of the people. (EJ)
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App