A St. James man has been remanded to jail on two murder charges.
Anderson Antonio Williams, 31, of 20G, Haynesville will have to be back in court on March 27, after appearing before a magistrate today.
Williams is accused of killing Rodney Stanford on July 6, 2006 at Seclusion Road, Black Rock, St. Michael. The victim was walking along the same road at about 10 p.m. when he was stabbed.
Williams is also facing a charge of gunning down Jason Burton on November 17, 2006 at Nazarene Gap, Jackson, St. Michael.
Burton was among a group of men playing cards when he was shot. In both cases, other persons had been previously charged. Some time after, the accused fled to St. Vincent and late last month was returned to Barbados. (EJ)†
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App