Heidi Klum is ready to take TV by storm — again!
NBC confirmed yesterday that the erstwhile Project Runway host is going to be America’s Got Talent’s newest judge, joining fellow newcomer Mel B as they take their seats on the panel next to Howard Stern and Howie Mandel. And from the looks of their first picture together, the newbies fit right in.
Mel B talks replacing Sharon Osbourne on AGT.
Klum, 39, certainly seems to be enjoying her new gig. Last night, she tweeted a picture of herself and Mel B in a cockpit pretending to fly the plane. “Team @nbcagt taking flight with two new crew members!” she wrote.
The AGT crew was headed to New Orleans today.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App