St. John’s — The West Indies Cricket Board today announced a change in the Regional Super50 schedule.
The three Round 4 matches which were scheduled to be played on March 12, have been brought forward to March 11.
This change has been effected to avoid a clash with the West Indies v Zimbabwe First Test which commences on March 12 at Kensington Oval.
The venues, match officials and start times for the Super50 matches remain unchanged.
Two of the matches (Trinidad and Tobago v Guyana at Queen’s Park Oval and CCC v Leewards at 3Ws Oval) are day/night encounters and will commence at 2 p.m. local time while the third match (Jamaica v Windwards at Grenada National Stadium) will be played during the day and is slated to begin at 9:30 a.m.
Following Round 4 there will be a mid-season break. The Super50 will resume on March 21 with three matches in Barbados, Trinidad and Jamaica.††
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App