In keeping with their on-going campaign to deliver more value to their customers, LIME announced today it would be offering its existing and new residential broadband customers 60 minutes of free international calls to US, Canada and UK fixed lines, every month from March 1, 2013.
Only last week LIME announced that over 50 per cent of their customers had been upgraded to speeds by as much as 200 per cent and kept the pricing the same, this month they are offering the free international calls on landline to customers who currently have or sign up for one of their qualifying Internet packages.
Managing Director, Alex McDonald, said: “The company has been working behind the scenes for many months to find exciting ways of offering more value to our customers.
“Our Internet packages with increased speeds and free International calling offer more value than any other Internet offers currently in market. We are delighted to be able to give real value savings of 720 minutes per year in this recession, to our customers as we know every bit helps.”
LIME has recently launched a Triple Play bundle discount for customers with landline, Internet and LIME TV of up to 20 per cent depending on packages purchased.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App