Norman/Roy Marshall Brothers Lodge Road crushed Harrison College Old Scholars by 115 runs and Adrian Grant Police beat Foundation A Old Scholars by 35 runs in the fifth annual Christ Church Foundation School Joel Garner Twenty20 tapeball tournament at Dover on Friday night.
Both matches were in the Lewin/Gilpin Jones Brothers Zone B. It was the only win for Police and the second defeat for Harrison College Old Scholars.
Lodge Road and Foundation A Old Scholars both ended with two victories to advance to the quarter-finals.
The last match in the preliminaries brings together Ellerslie Alumni and Foundation B Old Scholars in the Barry Gaskin/Bran Williams Zone D tonight at Briar Hall and started about 7 p.m. †
Summarised scores: †
Norman/Roy Marshall Brothers Lodge Road beat Harrison College Old Scholars by 115 runs.
Lodge Road 183-5 (16 overs) (Ronaldo Kellman 61, Shanaldo Taylor 43).
Harrison College Old Scholars 68 all out (15.1 overs) (Ian Bradshaw 25, Armani Best 14; Demel Lorde 4-8, Gregory Downes 2-8). †======================================== †
Adrian Grant Police beat Foundation A Old Scholars by 35 runs.
Police 111 all out (19.3 overs) (Roger Williams 31, Chad Linton 16; Michael Matthews 4-22, Chad Clarke-Reifer 2-15, Renaldo Arthur 2-21).
Foundation A Old Scholars 76 all out (15.3 overs) (Damien Farley 33; Trevor Ifill 4-13, Elvis Thompson 3-22, Dennis Murray 2-9).
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App