The bid by reigning Mr. Barbados Ramon Broomes to bring bodybuilding glory to his homeland at the Arnold Classic Amateur bodybuilding contest held over the weekend in Ohio was supported by Global Directories.
Just before making the trip to Ohio, the 22-year-old body-building champion visited the Global Directories headquarters at SRM Centre, 7th Ave Belleville where he was presented with the sponsorship cheque by Terry Yearwood, Global Directories District Sales Manager.
Marketing Manager, Pam Roach, said the company was very pleased to be associated with the outstanding young competitor who had distinguished himself as an ambassador for his country in the field of bodybuilding.
“Global Directories is happy to have been instrumental in Ramon becoming the first Barbadian to compete at the Arnold Classic Amateur bodybuilding contest,” Roach said.
“Our sponsorship of Ramon exemplifies Global Directories’ focus on rewarding achievement and excellence by our youth, and fits well with our mission to connect all Barbadians to a world of opportunities. We know he will have done our company and his country Barbados proud.”
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App