One could almost feel and breathe the reverence the surrounded the opening of Parliament today, when the two maces – one ceremonial and the other for the House, were marched into the Senate for the official ceremony by Chief Marshall and Sargeant-at-Arms, Adrian Lovell (front) and Deputy Marshall, Wayne Jones.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App