Barbados has a beautiful natural environment and everyone, including the youthful members of KFC’s Club Chicky, must play their part in its preservation.
This was the central message conveyed recently to club members who participated in the Club Chicky Adventure Field Trip which took them to the Barbados Wild Life Reserve, the Animal Flower Cave and Farley Hill National Park.
After a frolicking time at Farley Hill the energetic group took a moment to say “thank you Barbados; thank you KFC”; and the children were eager learners as a tour guide at the Animal Flower Cave demonstrated the magical beauty of sea anemones, locally referred to as “animal flowers”.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App