A 30 year-old labourer was today released on $10,000 bail with one surety, after pleading not guilty when he appeared before Magistrate Laurie-Ann Smith-Bovell in the District “F” Magistrate’s Court on four drug-related charges.
Andre Ricardo Holder of Constant Land, St. George must however, return to court on April 22.
Holder, who was held yesterday, is accused of having of 18.5 kilograms of marijuana, trafficking, possession with intent to supply and permitting his premises to be used for the handling of a controlled drug.
On Wednesday, members of the Drug Squad executed a warrant at the residence of Holder, where the marijuana was discovered. (EJ)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App