The Royal Barbados Police Force is appealing to the public to help them find “wanted man” Junior Orlando Hunte.
Police said Hunte, alias Zeus or Big Zeus, 28, of Rices, St. Philip, is being sought in connection with a number of serious criminal matters.
He is considered by police to be armed and dangerous and members of the public are warned not to approach him.
Hunte, who is six feet in height, black complexion, of slim build and has brown eyes, is advised that he can present himself to the police, accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice, or a family member.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Junior Hunte is asked to contact the police at the Oistins Station at telephone number 418-2612, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477) or police emergency at 211. (EJ)
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App