Driver, Ryan Thornhill and his assistant, Adrian Sparrock, walked away unscathed this morning when the truck in which they were travelling overturned on Plum Tree Road, St. James, after it was involved in an accident with another vehicle.
Sales Manager of SMJ Beverages, Wayne Daniel, told Barbados TODAY the accident occurred around 8:30 a.m. while the truck was travelling towards the Ronald Mapp Highway.
Daniel added that Thornhill and Sparrock were taken to a private clinic for a medical examination. Personnel from the Arch Hall Fire Station responded to the accident.†††
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App