Five days after she was hospitalized for a seizure, Kelly Osbourne has left the hospital and is expected to be just fine. The TV host’s doctors have determined that she is unlikely to have future episodes and can therefore get back to her life.
The strange situation began on Thursday (March 7) when Osbourne suffered a seizure during a taping of her E! show, Fashion Police. She was quickly rushed to the hospital, where doctors examined her to determine whether or not the seizure had been caused by epilepsy or some other disease.
Now, according to a report from E! News, the doctors think Osbourne will be just fine. A statement from her rep to the news outlet stated that “Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor… Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode of which there are no conclusive results.”
This is certainly good news for Osbourne. Despite the scary situation, she managed some humorous tweets during her time in the hospital. On Tuesday (March 11), for example, Osbourne tweeted:
“My life is now like an episode of House = the impending fight against death and the look of fear in everyones faces!”
Apparently, Kelly Osbourne did not need Dr. House to survive this particular illness. (Huffington Post)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App