Could Jennifer Love Hewitt be the latest star to insure a body part?
If her lighthearted response during a recent interview is any indication, then there’s a chance.
“I need like an insurance invitation,” the actress, 34, told USA Today when asked if she would ever insure her breasts. “If someone’s like, ‘You know what? We would like to insure your boobs for $2.5 million, I’d be like, ‘Do it!’ Love it. Why not?”
Frequently showing off her assets on Lifetime’s The Client List, Hewitt says she bores easily of wearing such revealing clothes.
“This is going to sound weird, but I’ve cut down on the lingerie a lot in my own life because I wear it all the time [on TV],” she says. “So it’s like I don’t want to go home and even think about another cute bra and panties set. I’m over it. So I’m a soft, cozy, T-shirt or tank top and big, baggy sweatpants girl.”
Given her role as a call girl on the series, her grandma likes to poke fun.
“My grandmother likes to call me the TV ho,” Hewitt says. “She thinks it’s hysterical and it’s so disturbing because she’s my 86-year-old grandmother and she says it really loud. I said, ‘Not so loud and in public.’ ” (People)
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App