Rihanna doesn’t let many people get under her skin, but according to the Diamonds singer, Mommy Dearest knows just how to humble her.
In a recent interview for the April issue of Elle UK, the 25-year-old singer admits that even she has to face some pretty intense lectures from her mom, Monica Fenty – especially when it comes to posting inappropriate photos.
“I’m not afraid of any person in this world but my mother, I’m terrified of her!” she told the magazine. “She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures [my friend] Melissa put up on Instagram, a sneak peek from a photo book she’s making about me.”
“She went crazy on me, I was like, embarrassed,” she continued. “I felt like I got my *** whipped in front of my class at school! She humbled the **** out of me.”
The singer is known for sharing her oft-racy photos on social media, often of herself wearing skimpy bikinis or risque tops.
Not that her mother’s words have put too much of a damper on Rihanna’s tendency to over share.
On Wednesday, March 6, the River Island designer shared a racy shot of herself topless and nearly bottomless with her 5.6 million followers on Instagram.
“Gotcha **** tip toeing on my marble flo’!!!” she captioned the shot, in which she has her back turned to the camera wearing nothing but a thong and thigh-high boots. “Sick *** custom Prada boots! Miuccia you RULE!!! Thank you.”(Us Weekly)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App