A 67-year-old taxi driver is this evening in serious condition at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital after being shot in his head.
It was around 10:03 last night at the Barbados Transport Co-op Society in Durants, Christ Church that three unknown assailants robbed supervisor Lynchfield Francis of an undisclosed amount of cash belonging to the company and then shot Horrison Gittens in his head.
Police Public Relations Officer, Inspector David Welch said investigations were continuing into the incident. (DS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App