Awareness and sensitisation about Intellectual Property as well as the enforcement of Intellectual Property rights will come under the microscope when the department of Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property in association with the World Intellectual Property Organisation, hosts a two-day workshop.
It will take place at the Courtyard Marriot, Hastings, Christ Church, tomorrow, March 14, between 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., and Friday, March 15, from 2 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
The Registrar of CAIPO, Heather Clarke will deliver remarks at the opening ceremony, at 9:30 a.m.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App